Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We got some Aliens here,Boy!

CorpBoy's got it.The blank Alien record sheets are intended for the NG alien generation rules.So once again this supplement isn't necessary to play the game.But they did do a good job on expanding some of the races as far as special abilities go,the expanded backgrounds are very useful.Each time a book like this comes out it cuts down on my workload as a narrator.I cuold generate each species as I need them but would rather not.
    Supplements=less work.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

Got my copy today. Very good product. The list of aliens was pretty comprehensive -- plenty from each series.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Ditto what qerlin said, looking foward to reading this some more!

Got mine yesterday too. What I've read so far is excellent. I'm a little disappointed that there aren't pictures of all the races.
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

Just received Aliens Book

According to Decipher website, there was upadted information from the Nemesis movie that was suppose to have been in the book but after reading over I've seem to have missed where that information is at.

Has anyone see anything about the information from Nemesis?