Thread: So, who did the stats for the characters of the show ?

Question So, who did the stats for the characters of the show ?

As the title suggests, I wondered if somebody tried to make the CODA stats for the various characters of the show (apart from the ones already done in the NG - and even those ones). If not, how about trying to create them ?
    I just like to have such stats around (even if for no particular purpose).
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Re: So, who did the stats for the characters of the show ?

Originally posted by C5
    As the title suggests, I wondered if somebody tried to make the CODA stats for the various characters of the show (apart from the ones already done in the NG - and even those ones). If not, how about trying to create them ?
    I just like to have such stats around (even if for no particular purpose).
    I love the idea of someone working on something like that.

I'd love the idea of a book dedicated to just those established characters that can be used in any Era. Kirk from TOS and Kirk from Movie Era. Khan from TOS and from Movie Era. Spock from TOS. Spock from Movie Era. Spock from TNG!
    We do need more established characters. Admeral Nechev (I spelled wrong I know) from TNG to General Kang from TOS. What about Lieftner from TNG and Brunt from DS9?
    Hey my opinion

Without Star Trek: The Original Series there would be no other Trek Series or Movies regardless of shows rewriting the Series past.

I did this for my FASA campaign all the way to the end of Season 5 of DS9. I watched every episode and made notes about which skills would improve for each of the TV characters.

I would then update the base character sheet to represent what they would be like at the end of that season. It was insane the amount of time and work that took but at that time I felt it was worth it. Now I think I was just seriously bored!

All I can say is anyone that wants to do that for another game system, good luck.

Regards,
    CKV.