Thread: Defiant Deckplans?

Defiant Deckplans?

Hi guys,

Simple question.

Where's the best place to find the deck plans for the Defiant or more specifically Defiant Class ships?
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

That will be in the DS9 Technical Manual, where there is a fold out section at the back detailing the 4 decks of the defiant...

Add the tech manual stuff on the Defiant and this is expanded to nice useful levels...

Should still be available from your local bookshop.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

I'll have a look for a copy.

I just hope their not too graphics heavy so I can photocopy them and enlarge them for my players to use.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Look on maximumdefiant.com (I think) -- just search for maximum defiant. they had scans from the tech manual online.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Querlin, I checked for that site. Its no longer ST related. It looks like a sales site of some sort.
    "Alas, not another witty signature shall pass from these fingers for madness has become all too common"

it's now

www.maximumdefiant.net

It's bloody good as well!!

Some superb PC wallpapers on there.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

You be welcome, ma trekin' brother...
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill