We went through character generation last night and come up with the characters who'll feature in my next campaign. Although its still in the works, I thought I'd get the PCs done first...

CPT Stephen Shepard - the CO of the USS Odyssey the only holdover from my last campaign, he's the former XO of the USS Wayfarer.

CDR Kylia Azera - XO. A Bajoran who fought with the Maquis during the Dominion War.

LT Tyler Smith - Ops officer. A honours graduate from the Academy. He served on the Enterprise during the events of ST: First Contact.

LCDR(ret) John Terence "Call me JT" Lee - A former Starfleet engineer turned special consultant, he developed many of the new systems on the Odyssey and he was on board supervising the shakedown cruise.

LT (Dr) Sarvek - the ship's CMO. A Vulcan who spent 4 years with Starfleet Intelligence Covert Action unit during the Dominion War.

That's it.

Also I'm changing the ship, its going to be a Prometheus class vessel. IMO its more advanced than a Soveriegn and actually has a smaller crew.