Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LotR IRC Game: Players Wanted!

Originally posted by Alathriel
    Gnarley, Steven had to cancel the game due to lack of player interest. As it was, I believe me and my one friend were the only people who were showing active interest in the game (which didn't get a chance to start). Perhaps if more people were interested and could actually committ and send characters to him he might try to start a game again, but I don't know. =) It would be nice though, because I really wanted to play!
    It would have been nice if someone had told me, I spent 3 1/2 hours yesterday designing my character.

Well, I was chatting with lt cdr matt Yesterday before I posted. Hes the one who told me to sign on up.....

I hope that if the game does start to come to life that I'll be able to play. In a few short weeks Ill be on active duty again.
    Ware and were friends....

-Greeting amongst the Woodsman of the Gnarley Forest

Unhappy

I made numerous requests for character outlines to be sent to me so that I could OK them for full write ups and statting.

Only Alathriel and Mighty Cthulhu sent outlines in. I waited a couple of weeks for more. None came. Hence the game was nixed.

Sorry lads, but I'm not holding any hands here. If people don't send me their character ideas, I'm not going to chase them down and ask over and over again.

Cheers,

Steve
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Fair enough Steve. Thanks for trying.