Thread: The NPC databank

Lightbulb The NPC databank

Apparently, many people around here (including me) feel the need of a CODA NPC gallery. So, here's the thread open. I have no NPC yet to start populating it, but I hope more creative members will soon provide that.

Just to look creative myself , I'll suggest a template for submissions :
    Race
    Profession
    Number of advancements

Then the stats, name, appearance, description, etc.

The idea being to provide at first glance where and how the character could be used in a campaign.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)

2278-2285

Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Re: The NPC databank

Originally posted by C5

The idea being to provide at first glance where and how the character could be used in a campaign.
    In that case, may I suggest that the date (or series) be added to the first few lines, so that the level of the campaign allocation (ie; TOS, TNG, or other era's are immediatly obvious...)

ie;
    2150's - Enterprise era
    2260's - TOS era
    2280-90's - TOS Movie era
    2300-50's - Lost era
    2360's - TNG era
    2370's - TNG/DS9 era

whichever is most relevant, although generic dates would appear to be better to suit the wide variety of our games...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Danan

Name:Danan
    Race:Orion
    Profession:Rogue/Assassin
    Era:DS9 (first series appearence 2373)
    Advancements:22
    Description:1.8 meters tall,thickly built,dark olive skin,black hair streaked silver.Has a very predatory look.Wears a leather jerkin studded with small black gems,rings on every finger.A being of few words,he keeps his personal interactions to matters of business,and very littlr is known of his personal life,even to other Syndicate members.He will taunt his victims once his presence is known.He has been known to refer to his profession as "the game".

Charged with tracking down those who have betrayed the Syndicate, he has built a reputation for himself.though by no means a genius he is an efficient killer that single-mindedly hunts down his prey.He is known to Starfleet Intelligence and is considered a key operative in the Syndicate's operations in the Beta Quadrant.

Str 10(+2) Agi 12 (+3) Int 5 (+0) Vit 10 (+2) Pre 8 (+1) Per 10 (+2)
    Quick +3 Savvy +2 Sta +2 will +2
    Initiative +5 Defense 10 Wounds 12
    Renwown:15 Courage:3

Skills:
    Language:UFP Standard 2,Orion 4,Andorian 2,Specific World (Trill , rigel VII)+1,Customs(Orion,Orion Syndicate)+2,Armed Combat (Knives)+6,Conceal+5,Observe(Spot,Listen)+6,Ranged combat (Disruptor Pistol,Phaser I,Archaic Thrown)+7,Stealth (Hide,Shadow,Sneak)+6,Influence+4,Streetwise+5,Imp ersonate+5,Physical Science (Chemistry)+2,System Ops(Flight Control,Command)+1

Species Abilities:Seasoned,Ultraviolet Endurance

Professional Abilities:Lurking in Shadows,Con Artist,Stalking,Arms Proficiency

Edges:Alert,Dodge,Double Fire,Command 1,Iron Willed

Flaws:Infamy,Arrogant

Favored Weapons:carries several knives(both for throwing and hand-to-hand),a Klingon disruptor pistol,and a hidden 23rd century phaser I
    Last edited by Lowly Uhlan; 07-09-2003 at 04:42 AM.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf