Thread: "Enterprise" Era

"Enterprise" Era

I'm contemplating a series set during 2161. I was wondering if anyone has done any stats for ships. Romulan, klingon etc.??

You can download my Ent-Era sourcebook at my webpage www.farrealms.de . Please be sure you read the download instructions, otherwise it might not work. There is also a character sheet as well as nx-deckplans. there are also single ships which are not in the book. Its in the new-classes section, e.g. Andorian and Romulan ships.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

I am using his snet book in my enterprse era . I love it

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    The new starships book has the Raptor-class Klingon ship, and the SOM has the Daedalus and Ranger class ships.
    And here is my Ranger-class

Origin: UFP
    Class and Type: Ranger-class Cruiser
    Year Commissioned: 2215, refit:2244

HULL DATA

Structure: 25
    Size/Decks: 4/14
    Length/Height/Beam: 136/48/97
    Complement: 287

OPERATIONAL DATA

Atmosphere Capable: YNo
    Cargo Units: 40
    Life Support: Class 3 (D)
    Operations Systems: Class 3 (D)
    Sensor Systems: Class 2a (+2/+1/0/0/0,D)
    Seperation System: Emergency
    Shuttlebay: 1 ad
    Shuttlecraft: 4 Size worth
    Tractor Beams: 1 fv, 1ad
    Transporters: 4 standard, 4 cargo, 4 emergency

PROPULSION DATA

Impulse System: SBD-a (.6) (C)
    Warp System: PB-8 (4/5/6) (C)

TACTICAL DATA

Phasers: Type III (x3,B)
    Penetration: 3/3/2/0/0
    Torpedo Launchers: Mk 12 IF (x2,B)
    Photon Penetration: 3/3/3/3/3
    Deflector Shield: PFF 2 (A)
    Protection/Threshold: 12/2

MISCELLANEOUS DATA

Manuever Modifiers: +1C, +2H, +1T
    Traits: None

Fleet Data: Now considered slightly obsolete, though still quite functional, the Ranger-class ship served as Starfleet's top of the line from 2215 until the commissioning of the Constitution-class in 2245. They replaced the Daedalus-class and served as a testbed for new technologies and design aesthetics that would be used in the construction of the new Constitution-class Heavy Cruiser.

Noteworthy vessels/service records/encounters: USS Ranger, prototype, captured by Klingons shortly after first contact between the Klingon Empire and the UFP (2218); USS Bastion, destroyed five Klingon ships in battle near the Mutara Nebula before being herself destroyed (2228); USS Carolina, on detached duty patrolling Romulan Neutral Zone; USS Explorer, failed to return from deep space exploratory mission to Theta Reticula system (2233); USS Orleans, served as testbed for prototype phaser weapon (2256); USS Sal'koth, captured IKS Dit'kra (2239); USS Valiant, declared a "casualty" of the "war" between Eminiar VII and Vendikar and destroyed by the inhabitants of the planets (2217).

notes: Just wanted something a little obsolete for my players to have before transferring to a new Constitution-class. Also thought about having my crew come across one derelict. This is meant to be the refit version, the "original" would have Phase cannons and older torpedo systems.

With some minor tweaks, this could easily become and ENTERPRISE era ship.

"Retreat?! Hell, we just got here!", annonymous American Marine, WWI

"Gravity is a harsh mistress....", The Tick