Thread: Deep Space Nine - The Continuation

Deep Space Nine - The Continuation

Anyone know when the next in this line of books comes out. I have read each one . . . and dying for the next one.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Re: Deep Space Nine - The Continuation

Originally posted by JALU3
    Anyone know when the next in this line of books comes out. I have read each one . . . and dying for the next one.
    IIRC, the hardcover "Unity" is due out in October or November. There'll be a short story anthology celebrating DS9 later this year called "Prophecy and Change."

And I believe there are more DS9 books planned for next year.

So, a little more of a wait.

I saw two with Worf and Mortagh being the main characters . . . anyone know if that's part of the Continuations series . . . or off on its own.

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Originally posted by JALU3
    I saw two with Worf and Mortagh being the main characters . . . anyone know if that's part of the Continuations series . . . or off on its own.
    Yep. The Left Hand of Destiny written by J.G. "Martok" Hertzler & Jeffrey Lang and takes place only a couple of days after Worf and Martok depart DS9 in "What You Leave Behind". It is considered part of the DS9 relaunch.

Well then I think I know what I am purchasing next time I go to the PX.

I personally thought LHoD was great.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Both books of LHoD are on my shelf, ready to be read, but I haven't had a chance to get to them yet. Soon, though. And I need to read "Rising Son" as well.

Behind in my Trek reading...