Thread: Decipher at Comic-Con ?

Decipher at Comic-Con ?

Just wanted to know what Decipher's plans were for this years Comic-Con.They've had a booth there in years past and have run some CCG tournaments that I have played in.I'm no longer a CCGer so hopefully some Trek or LoTR RPG will be scheduelled.

And for anyone else who's going-Its a blast even if you aren't into comics.If any other members of this board are going maybe we could get together ,do lunch, or maybe even a game (lots of gaming every year).Reply here or by PM.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

If anyone goes to Comicon . . . take care of my Little Brother and his friends for me. I don't think you all would forget him. He's the one who brought the Lightsaber to the openning night of Star Trek: Nemesis over @ Mission Valley AMC.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Lightsaber.Got it.

Bump for Doug or Jesse.

Bump for me I guess.

Decipher is now listed on the list of exhibitors.From what I could garner from the Decipher boards they are pumping LoTR and are supposedly running games.Haven't heard anything about any Decipher-run Star Trek.Will do my best to have a demo episode ready for Friday or Saturday.

Not that anyone really seems interested, though
    Last edited by Lowly Uhlan; 07-14-2003 at 01:54 PM.

My wife will be there . . . I wish I could be

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

That's rough that You're out of the state,Bro.There's allways next year.Game Towne is having a 1 1/2 week gaming convention starting in mid-August.Tahat would be about at the end of that 7-week layover in TX ,right?

Hopefully.

Do you read Megatokyo? Cause Piro & Serephim are both going to be there.

And yah, I had a 4 day pass payed for well in advance, but we're giving that to one of our cousins since I can't make it.

Take pictures show me how it is.

Best year for pretty girls I've seen yet.Dealers room was huge.Never heard of the book you mentioned.Did listen to Steve Jackson talk about his company and he said they are projecting 80,000 people this year!Lots of good stuff to check out in the next 3 days.Kind of pissed that Decipher isn't pumping its RPGs at all,lots of their CCG tournaments though.Oh well,still plenty of fun to be had.

BTW Saw some pretty cool lightsaber replicas (with detachable blades)