Ok First post on the board, here goes.

Ok after having a look through both the Ships and aliens book I haven't found any rules on how the Borg regenerate their ships. Normally in combat most ships won't be able to do much other than to quickly jury rig a system or divert more power to their shields, however with the Borg ship; how do you work it? For example the Species 8472 bioship has a 'regeneration' of so many points per round. While the Borg do not strictly operate like this how do you rule on starship repairs? For example a borg cube is listed on having 64'000 Drones on board, each one is capable of carrying out repairs, which can both lower the base time of such a repair and or give you substantial cumulitive bonus for group work (+64,000 is handy for your dice rolls - still you could roll double 1's ) .

Has anyone worked out a house rule for how you would manage this??

Also, am I the only person who's noticed just how fast the Quantum Slipstream drive listed is? In the text it's said to be "comparable to Transwarp" yet it's actual speed is something like 10 times as great (I did the maths, but I forget off the top of my head)

Comments / suggestions please.