USS Carstairs recruiting for a tabletop/online format game.We combine the flexibilty and ease of a PBEM with regular online sessions.(Our game is the online chapter of the Star Trek LARP(Live Action Roleplaying)Roleplaying,so Federation members can bring their live action characters,but this is primarily for nonmembers)Game dates are flexible and many positions remain open.Carstairs is a Nebula-class Cruiser assigned to deep space exploration duties,so most of our missions will be outside explored space(meaning away from the Federation and surrounding empires).The timeframe is the postwar period.To register your character,create a Starfleet Officer or Enlisted Character from the books or e-mail me at larpfederation@yahoo.com with your concept(Non-Starfleet concepts must be approved by me first)and leave your character concept and/or stats.I must have your completed character stats AND a full written bio before you will be assigned a position.Our game is fun,but we also take the game seriously.We do full immersion roleplaying.P.s.If you'd like,you can also take your character to any Federation LARP event.For details on how LARP works,just check out startreliveaction(a yahoo club)