Here... I made this years ago and posted it on Starbase CODA, before the forum got
rebooted there.

Production Data

Space Available: 51 (+5 with a Structure Block traded in)
Space Used: 28

Ship Name: U.S.S Horizon
Class: Daedalus
Type: Cruiser
Year Launched: 2160

Hull Data
Structure: 15
Size: 4
Decks: 10
Length/Height/Beam: 105/31/48
Complement: 90

Operational Data
Atmosphere Capable: No
Transporters: None
Cargo Units: 40
Shuttlebays: 1 aft
Shuttle Craft: 4 Size Worth
Tractor Beams: None
Sensor System: Class 2 (+2/+1/0/0/0) <C>
Operations System: Class 1 <B>
Life Support: Class 1R <BB>

Propulsion
Impulse Engines: SBD (.6c)
Warp Engines: WE-4 (2.8/3.0/4.0) <B>

Tactical Data
Beam Weapon: LCS-95 (x2 Forward/B)
Penetration: 2/2/2/0/0
Missile Weapon: SBM 64/16 (x1 Forward/B)
Penetration: 3/3/0/0/0
Hull Plating: Type III
Protection: 9
Threshold: 0

Manuever Modifiers: C: +1 H: +0 T: +1

Explanation:

Okay, for a while, I have been looking around the TrekRPGnet Forum for material, and I haven't found very much 22nd Century material that isn't in the Enterprise Timeline. I am aware that ENT is official, but in my opinion, it doesn't feel right. There is very little in ENT that truly appears primitive. Or act primitive. So, I decided to follow my own idea of what the 22nd Century SHips and Tech should be like:

Class 2 Sensors:
I imagine the Daedalus as being a relatively advanced ship for the era, compared to, say the ships of the Earth-Romulan War. So, I decided to give it Class 2 Sensors. This is the same as used on the NX (I think), but isn't too advanced in my opinion.

Operations and Life Support:
However, I think that the Daedalus should still be extremely primitive compared to even TOS-Era SHips. So I decided to give it some low models of Operations and Life Support.

SBD Impulse Engine:
I was thinking of the ICON Statistics for the Daedalus when I was choosing the impulse engine, which has a rating of .4c/.66c. I still don't think that this is terribly advanced for the era.

Warp Drive:
I feel that the Warp 5 Drive is a LITTLE too advanced for the era. And that there isn't quite enough difference between it and the Warp 8 drives of TOS. So, I made a few new models of warp drive, one being a Warp 3 Drive, and the other being a Warp 4 Drive, the Warp 4 being the drive that I chose.

Laser Cannons:
I think that the Phase Cannons simply aren't very different from the phasers of the other series. In addition, in The Cage, the crew used hand lasers, and is has been assumed multiple times by various people that the ships also had lasers. I prefer to use lasers for my 22nd-century Ships, and I even made up a number of new models to replace the Plasma Cannons and Phase Cannons.

Nuclear Missiles:
Well, even though the Daedalus-Class was given Photon Torpedoes in the ICON TOS Core Rulebook, but I prefer to stick with Nuclear Missiles because they seem far more primitive, to me, than photons. I actually like the Spatial Torpedoes, but... this is the non-ENT version, and I want to provide an alternative for the various players who don't like ENT.

Hull Plating:
I think that it would be interesting if the ships had non-polarizable hull plating that has to be replaced at a starbase. It can force captains to think creatively, instead of engaging in Typical Beam Weapon fights at will.

I hope that someone will FRAKING respond to me, this time! :-)