Thread: WEB RPG

Lightbulb WEB RPG

Hi. I just wanted to pass the word for all of you about a free web Resource called WEB RPG. http://www.webrpg.com/ There you can download some files that will allow you to join a group to play all sorts of Tabletop RPGs including Star Trek. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons, the first isd that they do have a few sheets made for LUG Star Trek, but none I'm really happy about, so I'm hoping if we can get a large enough group intertested, we can all get together and play here. We've heard so much about differnt campaigns from various members, here's our chance to join in on one. the other thing we'd need to do is find a way to import ships from Spacedock to here, so we have the stats needed.. and we can use the discussion board here to drum up interest for making games.
    comments?

I'm not at all sure what you're proposing. Playing a game here in the Discussion Boards? I don't think so... The Boards are for discussions concering game mechanics, the finer points of running campaigns, and so on.

Importing ships from SpaceDock? Huh? SpaceDock is a set of written rules for ship construction and combat - you can't "import" ships.

Could you rephrase your proposal?

Originally posted by Owen E Oulton:
    I'm not at all sure what you're proposing. Playing a game here in the Discussion Boards? I don't think so... The Boards are for discussions concering game mechanics, the finer points of running campaigns, and so on.
    no I was suggesting we play on WEB RPG but post here the planned meeting times and dates for the game as well as who might play . use the discussion group to promote the games My concept behind the post is to let all those know there are places availaible for us to play online.

Importing ships from SpaceDock? Huh? SpaceDock is a set of written rules for ship construction and combat - you can't "import" ships.

Could you rephrase your proposal?
    sure.. what I meant was import the ships from the way they are written down to the concept that would be desinged for making sgheets on WEB RPG. it's hard to explain without going there but you';d have to design the electronic sheet to contain all the info that the spacedock sheets do and then on the proepared ships like in the Recontgition manulas posted and remade, we go ahead and copy the information over.. I hopew this makes better sense..

Hey, I'm for it! However, I think I would only be able to do it on Monday's. I work Tuesday through Saturday, and it's from 3pm to Midnight. As I would get in serious trouble for setting up WebRPG on my computer here at work, and Sunday's my groups game day, Monday would be it.

Chris

Looking for and promoting games was what the Game Finder Discussion Board was set up for.

Just a friendly neighborhood announcement.

Regards,
    CKV.

Can someone move this discussion to the Game finder's forum please? thanks..

I was just about to do that, Arithon.

Those interested in playing a Star Trek RPG, but don't have people in your area to play with should check out
    anomaly.mybis.com
    We currently have a staff of 5 witers to run games for people, and there's peopl eon 7 days a week.

check it out
    stEVOL

Originally posted by stEVOL:
    Those interested in playing a Star Trek RPG, but don't have people in your area to play with should check out
    anomaly.mybis.com
    We currently have a staff of 5 witers to run games for people, and there's peopl eon 7 days a week.

check it out
    stEVOL

Is this a MU**? or an actual Tabletop RPG? What I am referring to is doing a Tabletop RPG using LUGnet rules..