Thread: [Icon] Equipment Handouts

[Icon] Equipment Handouts

Greetings all,
    please forgive me if this topic came up earlier (I at least couldnt find it).

But I am planning of starting a LUG/ICON game soon (set after the first NG movie (before first contact)). Knowing my regular group, I know thye would like to use their equipment to their fullest abilities, so I would like to create handouts with the abilities of their equipment (so they dont have to look into the rulebook or ask me all the time). I was thinking mainly of tricorders and phasers (THE standard equipment). In the main rulebook these items are nicely explained. Before I type it over, I was wondering whether someone already had done something similar and can tell me where I can find it.

Thijs Krijger

I might have some thing you can use, I'll E-mail it to you here in a second...if your address here is current.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Thanks Phoenix,
    these are indeed great files, especially the personal equipment is very usefull (many of the others are suited for more 'realistic' survivalist Star Trek (while I tend to stay closer to canon, so only phasers and tricorders)).
    I will definitely give my players a copy of it. However the 'rules' for these items are missing (in a sense that's good because I like my rules and description to be seperate).

I am still searching for a (digital) player handout containing the rules for phaser, close combat & tricorders. (with sample difficulties etc).

Thijs

Your Welcome.

As far as the 'digital' handout...sorry no help there.
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Well, I made some pretty handouts (A4) myself in the end, using the background from SpaceDock, some images from ex-astria and some text/rules from the LUG rulebook.
    Dont know however how it's with copyright about a mix/derivative like this, so I wont make it public unless Don (since it's his background if I understand correctly) says so..

Thijs Krijger
    ---------------------

Phoenix, can you e-mail that information as well? I'm trying to switch from CODA to LUG. Thanks a bunch!
    7 of 11
    Bored of Borg?
    Try the new Species 8472!
    Hard to kill, Harder to find!

7 of 11,
    That was 3 years ago, I have no idea if they even exist any more.
    Phoenix...

It's So-k, It's funny when you think about it, three years ago!? Thanks for the effort!

7 of 11
    Bored of Borg?
    Try the new Species 8472!
    Hard to kill, Harder to find!

Hey 7 of 11, I think I may have found the files
    Two issues- 1) Your E-mail addy is blocked from here. PM me or contact me via E-mail through my profile.
    2) Their in MSword XP Office ed. with formatting. I've had other people not be able to open them in the past.
    Phoenix...