Thread: Please Help!!!

Please Help!!!

How does one find a gaming group in their own local area. I seem to be the only one that ever buys any of the Trek RPG books, be it Icon or Coda, and so they are unable to help me find others to game with.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I would suggest posting a Wanted Ad in the local gaming store, or local book store.

This might help...

http://www.wickedclean.com/rpgpl/states/maryland.asp

Found at least three gamers from our group on there.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

You could also go here and post your need or look for a group in your area.

http://forum.rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=21

I tired posting want ads in the Heroes & Fantasies in the Area . . . and got no joy. But try online. That would be better for you.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One