Thread: Executive Officer Required

Lightbulb Executive Officer Required

Due to circumstances beyond my games control I find myself in need of an Executive Officer for the USS Venture PBEM.

Before you leap o shout "me, me..." There are a few ground rules that I would like to make clear.

1 - Experience. I would prefer an experienced Roleplayer, although enthusiasm and commitment may waiver this.

2 - Game Commitment. As XO the candidate will be required to post at least 3 times a week, plus responses. I will also expect the character to help lead the plot.

3 - Character. The players are using newly created characters. the XO will be the same. I may give a few extra DP to make up for experience points spent by the players, but I will not accept previously played characters...
    The XO should hold the rank of Commander and have Department head +4 for a Galaxy class. Thast 12 DP right there...

OK, enough about the character and player I am looking for. On to the game.

The USS Venture is set a couple of years after DS9 as Starfleet sends vessels out into the Beta Quadrant to explore, assigned as part of the 'Pathfinder' Project, the vessels secondary mission is to lay out the red carpet for Voyager...

The games web page can be found on http://www.theventure.freeserve.co.uk

------------------
    Dan.

"A couple of thoughts from a random mind!"

##UPDATE##

The XO slot is now filled. By the player of the CMO. Therefore if there are any budding medics out there, nows your chance to step into the limelight...

And anyone who reads the boards thoroughly may have noticed that I may soon be looking for a Chief of the Boat and/or Captains Yeoman NCO's...

And as always, interesting characters are always considered.

Stay tuned...

------------------
    Dan.

"A couple of thoughts from a random mind!"