View Poll Results: Which Option For Your Car?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inertial Dampener

2 5.56%
  • Structural Integrity Field Generator

2 5.56%
  • Navigational Deflector

5 13.89%
  • Type X Phaser Array

9 25.00%
  • Cloaking Device

7 19.44%
  • Holodeck (to amuse the kids on long trips)

1 2.78%
  • Coffee Replicator

1 2.78%
  • Ablative Armor (not available in New Jersey)

0 0%
  • Mayby if I buy more styrofoam products he'll be too busy to post %*&$@*ing polls... but maybe that's his plan all along... So maybe I shouldn't buy more foam products... OW! I think I just had a stroke!

1 2.78%
  • I want Liz for my car.

8 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Son Of A $*&(*&!ing STYROPOLL!

Talking Son Of A $*&(*&!ing STYROPOLL!

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Gotta get that navigational deflector installed. It would just sweep intervening mass (other cars) out of the way making rush hour commutes a breeze! Less mess than phasering them all, too.
    "The businessman's job is giving the business."

I'd have to go with Liz, the wrath of IBG is far more powerful then anything else and with her powers as long as she were within all would remain safe.

Provided I never ran out of coffee.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

poster

Inertial Dampener
    Structural Integrity Field Generator
    Since I drive a Saturn, I can't imagine I'd need one of those.

Navigational Deflector
    Thus far, I haven't needed one and based on the way I drive, likely wouldn't.

Type X Phaser Array
    If I had one, I'd end up using. Often.

Cloaking Device
    This would just encourage me to speed, since the cops wouldn't be able to find me. That would likely lead to me needing the Navigational Deflector.

Holodeck (to amuse the kids on long trips)
    Since I don't have kids, this would lead to it amusing me. Which in turn would mean I'd need a Cloaking Device or Navigational Deflector.

Coffee Replicator
    I've learned from experience that drinking coffee while driving tends to make me want a Type X Phaser Array or Cloaking Device.

Ablative Armor (not available in New Jersey)
    I think this would only make me feel confident enough to want a Type X Phaser Array.

Mayby if I buy more styrofoam products he'll be too busy to post %*&$@*ing polls... but maybe that's his plan all along... So maybe I shouldn't buy more foam products... OW! I think I just had a stroke!
    I'm not much for foam products, unless you'd consider Whipped Cream one.

I want Liz for my car.
    I think I've show why logically this is the only choice.

The phaser array. But only because Liz is too hazardous for long term exposure.

Don't believe me? Consider Styro.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

poster

poster

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    You know, my first thought to that final answer was that Styro was getting a cut in that Liz was becoming as big as a car.

But I quickly realized that he wouldn't be that stupid, so I pushed it out of my mind.

Since I live in the land of fruits and nuts, and it's quite clear that none of the loonies who live in California actually know how to drive (I swear to God Himself that I'm the only sane driver out here), I would choose a structure integrity field generator.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Ah, the tricky question. You can't choose both Liz and the coffee replicator.

I'll take my chances

Not with the replicator of course!!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

Ummm, like is a Navigational Deflector the thing that stops guys from asking for directions...?

I love the cloaking device, though -- no more CHiPy problems!

Hmm...Options

Well...being that my persona is Klingon, I would have to go for an option not listed on the board....Disruptor Banks.

Although I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Quantum Torpedo Launcher.

Star Trek: Road Rage Rated PG-13

In a world where traffic can be a royal pain, one man, proud, noble, and with a bolted in eyepatch (no thanks to a head on collision with a Romulan thrill seeker) decides enough is enough.
    With a tricked out car he calls "The Bird of Prey", the lone warrior sets out among the turbulent streets, seeking to eliminate all those who would dare not use a traffic signal when changing lanes. He is Chang! And boy, is he PISSED!

Star Trek: Road Rage (Coming soon to an impound yard near you!)

Facetiously,
    General Chang
    "So the Enterprise is on her maiden voyage, eh? Now that is one well endowed lady. Ah'd like to get mah hands on her ample nacelles, if ye'll pardon the bit o' engineerin' parlance." -Scotty, STAR TREK, 2009

The phaser would make my commute much easier.

Cloaking Device, cause my car has a Design Flaw: Easily slips into Warp Speed

Inertial Dampener - If you ever had to avoid the nut jobs here in Colorado you'd understand.

Really surprised shields were not on the list...top seller I'd bet.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"