Thread: Emissaries to the East

Emissaries to the East

I have room for *one* more player my game. It is set about 50 years before the Fellowship set out to destroy the One Ring. As an emissary of your people, you and others from other realms will set out to travel in secrecy to the East with a mission of objectives two-fold: 1) convince realms in the East to revolt against Sauron and join the forces of the West, and 2) Find any word and if possible contact the Blue Wizards, Alatar and Pallando, which no one has heard of or seen in many a long year.

You would be joining the group either in Lorien or somewhere along the path (wherever it'd be convenient). Allowable PC's are Elf of Lorien (Noldor or Silvan), Elf of the Woodland Realm (Sindar or Silvan), Beorning, Man of Dale, or maybe Man of Dorwinion. I am using the DEC rules as well as some house rules as well.

Read about the exploits of the group at the website <Emissaries to the East> and especially read my house rules. If you are still interested, apply to join the group and send me your character concept. We can then work together in the character creation process.

This is a group of very proficient writers and Im looking for the same. You must also be able to post once every day or every other day.

GandalfOfBorg

If I might chime in with a note of support, I'm having great fun at the moment (Despite the almost obligitary eruption of the Dwarf vs Elf arguement) - it shaping up to be really good.

Get it while it's hot!

later days!

Mark
    'Wish I could Help you....Wish I could tell you,
    That I am real, I'm not something you invented,
    That I'm not everything you want me to be.'

'And I am...Ageless. And I am....Invincible.'

Thanks for the vote of confidence

I gotta chime in too. This is a good, fun game.