Thread: (Icon) Non Starfleet overlays

(Icon) Non Starfleet overlays

Hi there,

This is my first post to this board, and I hope you guys (and girls) can help me.

I'm looking for overlays to create non-starfleet characters, especially a priest type character for a klingon (ei. sort of a shaolin monk) but any overlays for non-starfleet are welcome as I'm trying to create a more diverse group than just people who are with the starfleet.

Are ther any specific books I should try to get my hands on or are there any places where there are online templates and overlays (other than www.trek-rpg.net which I think is great).

Also I'm looking for history packages that can be used with non-starfleet characters.

thankyou for your help in advance.

Cincerly,
    Henrik

Deep Space Nine Core Rules and Raiders, Renegade and Rogues are two very useful products for non-Starfleet related overlays and histories.

Regards,
    CKV.
    "It is our mission to push back the darkness from the light and expand the boundaries of knowledge and understanding. That doesn't mean exploring every pleasure planet between here and Andromeda XO."

The players guide has a civilian scientist overlay, as well as Enlisted personel. Additionally you'll find several on-starfleet overlays in "Price of Freedom" although of course attached to the UFP.
    As you said you wanted some monk-type character you might try and convert some of the overlays from The Way of Kolihnar. Its the Vulcan book, where you probably also find some nice character ideas, concerning martial artist monks.

As a last note you might try and do some overlays yoursef. Just pic 50 Development Points and spend them as in the character creation, at least that's the official LUG rules, as per website.

BTW, welcome aboard
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11