Thread: LUG complete set of books value?

LUG complete set of books value?

Ok here is the thing I have a complete set of LUG books in excellent to mint condition with one duplicate all our yesteryears book.

What was the retail value and what could one expect to sell it for?
    piecemeal or as a set?

I need to cut down on rpg books I have and have to make some tough decisions. In many ways I don't want to let them go but having all the coda books and I really don't need 2 sets of ST rules they have to go up for concideration.

I just don't have the room to keep all my games (trust me I have boxes of games that need to go) and need to really cut back to those I am playing and using on a regular basis. Currently I cannot get a ST game going in my area and don't want to get rid of all my ST stuff but cannot justify having two game systems on the same setting.

Keep the LUG books---get rid of the CODA books!!!
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

The thought of doing that is there. I already know the value of them but they are not in a sealed box in my closet.

Also I have the LOTR rpg and it would be nice to have two of the games I am keeping having the same system so I don't have to keep remembering is that a coda rule or a Lug rule.

I personally would love to keep all my books but I am having to get rid of some (which is much more than just a set of ST books).

So I am trying to make those hard decisions based on full info.
    and if someone is intersted send me a reasonable offer, the worse I can do is say no.