Thread: A new campaign for LUGTrek in Atlanta, Ga

Cool A new campaign for LUGTrek in Atlanta, Ga

I'm starting a new campign that runs in a non-canon parallel timeline with the current game. This runs 20 years ahead of the last period (Dominion wars ends, Voyager retruns and First Contact).
    It's 2394 and the Federation is part of the Alliance which consists of the Romulan Star Empire, The Klingon Empire and the Federation. The Romulans have begun to embrace the Vulcan Reunification and the Klingons have begun to get over their hate of the Romulans, with the Federation's help, of course. The three have created a new fleet of vessels to service the Alliance interests, with is largely that of the Federation as it exists as a meeting place for all Races.
    The current issue lies on the far side of the Briar Patch nebula in which several starships have disappeared. The general public of the Federation have not been informed of the loss. A new vessel is being dispatched to that space to perform a search and rescue mission but is a new Dreadnought class vessel whose crew complement is largely marines and SI. A Star Base with shipyard facilities will rendezvous with the USS Dragon and her support ships, the Musashi Miramoto and the Kai Lung (both upgraded through heavy refit Akira class vessels). The new vessel is considered a Dreanought Heavy Strike Carrier and carries a number of fighter craft and APC for marine deployment. It utilized the newest and most powerful ship-mounted weaponry the Alliance has to offer and can lay waste to a whole planet should the need arise.
    What could possibly warrant such a vessel on a search and rescue mission...?

Contact me if interested. We are having a character generation session on 07/25/01 and will be playing alternating Wednesdays.

Cool, another Atlanta based group! I've emailed you the info to contact me. Ok, everyone one else here in Atlanta thats intrested, please follow suit and lets make this a really fun group.