Thread: Character Challenge

Character Challenge

The core books only gave us a handful of the main characters in fully-statted out form and hopefully the various series books will have write-ups for more of the regulars, but as a challenge, does anyone feel like attempting the stats for some of the personalities that aren't likely to make it into the books (i.e. guest stars, villains-of-the-week, semi-recurring characters and so forth)?

Are you talking about characters from the series, original characters we make, or both?

I wrote up Ed Jellico and Liz Shelby, but that was for our camapign -- 10 years after we last saw them.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Originally posted by Alex Pryde
    Are you talking about characters from the series, original characters we make, or both?
    I was really thinking about characters from the shows. The ones that are fairly minor characters but are known names that can be thrown into a game to make the players think, "hey, I know who that is! This really is Star Trek". People like Dr Selar, Captain Jellico, Ensign Sito etc.

Uh oh... *begins to shake*

Urge... to stat... Harry Mudd... rising...
    "Of course, that's just my opinion... I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

Originally posted by qerlin
    I wrote up Ed Jellico and Liz Shelby, but that was for our camapign -- 10 years after we last saw them.
    actually, I'd very much like to see those stats on Shelby, if I may. And the era sounds about right too...
    Last edited by P'l; 10-07-2003 at 03:06 PM.

Originally posted by Gabe Mitchell
    Uh oh... *begins to shake*

Urge... to stat... Harry Mudd... rising...
    I'll be doing a version of good ol' Harry for an upcoming adventure in my current game. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.