Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Star Trek] Paper miniatures online

Way cool, Scarecrow. Would it be possible to add some longer male hairstyles? Centaurans in our campaign typically have collar- or shoulder-length hair (hence their nickname: "hippies"). Think David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust phase.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

This is a fantastic tool, scarecrow! I love it!

My suggestions (once you have the female forms up)

Try to do some of the other major alien species. Ferengi, Klingon, Rom, Cardi, Borg etc.. Not just heads, but body types also. That way we have some bad guys for the Feds to fight!

My two cents.

Hugh
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

Great idea, and nicely done, though if truth be told the cartoony style does nothing for me at all. A few years back, I was working on a set of "Cardboard Heroes" myself, but the project was abandoned when I began devoting almost all of my time to my business. Mine wer much more like Steve Jackson Games style figures, each with an individual pose and identity.

I should dig out my versions and finish them up.

'Course, that's in addition to the 47-odd million other projects I've got on various burners...

I understand what you're saying about the cartoony style. I guessed some people would be turned off by it but unfortunately anything more 'realistic' would require much more time and be much harder to make modular as I have done with the miniature maker.

Crow

This is really cool! I can't wait to get home to my color printer and churn out dozens of these guys!

-K