Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miniatures Update

Cool

You know... I still have one of those paper model Enterprise bridges that were part of the PR for STMP- Unassembled. I put one together when it first came out and the humidity down here in the South destroyed it within four months along with the similar starship model.

Would your model be anywhere near as complicated? Or were you thinking something a bit simpler?
    "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank" -Montgomery Scott

Well, that's an interesting question. I have never seen the TMP promo set so I can't really comment. I was planning on doing something as accurate as possible without being ridiculously fiddly. I guess what I mean is realistically proportioned and shaped and accurately scaled but not including insane details that would result in constructing and folding microscopic pieces of paper.

I'll have to see how it goes.

Crow

Cool Well, while we wait…

Hey everyone, I just ran across this and had to share:
    http://www.eurekamin.com.au/cgi-bin/...iction&cat_id=

Hope that link worked, if not then head to eurekamin.com, then scale (28mm), then science fiction. Look at the ladies and gents at the bottom. Neat huh? And the fact you pass by Cylons, Rebels, SG-1 ‘baddies’, and space cat-girls…well.
    ...and that's about the time it hit the fan...

Truisms I know:
    1) Marvel is NOT better than DC (nor should EVERYTHING be ‘ULTIMITED’),
    2) D20 is NOT the best gaming system out there (nor should EVERYTHING be ‘crammed’ into it),
    3) And No matter how ‘THEY’ dress it up, Regardless of how ‘THEY’ title it, and even if ‘THEY’ say “BASED ON…”; “ENTERPRISE” IS NOT STAR TREK!!!
    4) 'Reality' T.V. ain't 'Real'