Thread: Zombies!!!!!!!

Zombies!!!!!!!

That is way cool!

(Now I'm trying to think of an RPG application for it...envisioning the players gathered around the screen in a dark-horror type game with 3 purple dots left and me saying: "That is you.")

Hehehe....
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Aslan, did you find that site from the "Zombie Survival Guide" Website? I picked up that book at work.
    It's kindda like the Worst Case Secnerio books; written in a mostly dry, informative manner, yet it deals with preparing for the occational Zombie outbreak (They're more frequent than you think! )

I heard about it last year, and took the chance we could get it.

Funny stuff. Bone chilling, Apocolyptic, Funny stuff.

Talking of zombies, isn't the remake of Dawn of the Dead (the one in a shopping mall) due out soon. I love the original and am really looking forward to the remake.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Nope I got the link from a friend. Thanks for that Zombie Survival thing, very nice

Dawn of the Dead (The remake) is due out anytime now. The trailler is on Apple.com under the Quicktime site.

It was also shot in Toronto

Originally posted by Capt Daniel Hunter
    Talking of zombies, isn't the remake of Dawn of the Dead (the one in a shopping mall) due out soon. I love the original and am really looking forward to the remake.
    A remake of Dawn of the Dead is in the works & will be released sometime soon. I had a link to the upcoming movie, but can't find it anymore. Maybe you can find it w/ a Google search.

I liked the remake of Night of the Living Dead. I was particularly amused when Barbara deduced that they could leave the besieged house at any time & just walk past the zombies, as they were so slow, and she did just that! In fact, if you maintain a level-head & have some weapon, preferrably a gun but a shovel does nicely, and avoid getting trapped in a room, any adult should be able to deal with or escape from several zombies.