Thread: Starfighters....

Starfighters....

does anyone know the name of the fighter in th old PSOne game?

If so, anyone know where i could find some stats from other games or even this game?

The Name of the game is Star Trek: Invasion

The Fighter Class is Valkyrie class

And I´m doing stats but I use the Spacedock Construction Rules

So If you could convert the Spacedock stats to Coda I will post ´em Here.

Moved to Utopia Planitia.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

While we're on a starfighters post there is a big loophole in the decipher ng guide when creating starships. a size 2 vessel can have a shuttle bay with either 2 size 1 or 1 size 2 vessel in it so what is to stop someone from creating a starfighter with a shuttlebay and having a size 2 fighter in it and in that fighter have a shuttlebay with a size 2 fighter and so on

shakaar says:

While we're on a starfighters post there is a big loophole in the decipher ng guide when creating starships. a size 2 vessel can have a shuttle bay with either 2 size 1 or 1 size 2 vessel in it so what is to stop someone from creating a starfighter with a shuttlebay and having a size 2 fighter in it and in that fighter have a shuttlebay with a size 2 fighter and so on

I say:

Common sense. If your Narrator (Or if it is you, then you) doesn't have the common sense to stop this kind of rules exploitation, well, I wouldn't like to see the campaign. Most problems such as this can be solved with a small application of your noodle

Originally posted by shakaar
    I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that shuttle bays are only allowed on size 3 or larger vessels.

Actually, unless it was errata'd it says Size 2 ships or larger in the NG.