Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday, Sarge!

Happy Birthday Seargent Airman. They don't make airmen like they use to do they? Still maxing out on that PT scoring scale? Still kicking ass and taking names?

Well one more year closer to ETSing . . . I am sure you are looking forward to putting those dress blues away. But with the years coming closer . . . have you decided what you want to do with the rest of your life?

Let me know, I work for a company that loves to hire Prior Service & Veterans.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Sigh... Gonna hafta wait for the doctor to give me the OK to do push-ups. Tendonitis of the elbow just sucks. But I maxed out my PT score with 40 last month and could've done more if I'd had a reason to. You know what that means, right? You'll have to do my push-ups for me. Assume the position!

Less than 3 years to blessed retirement. JALU, you're at the wrong end of the country, so unless your company has an office in Maine, I don't think I'll be working with you. But curiosity compels me to ask, what company is it and what do they do?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

GMI, a Loss prevention, Building Services, and Trades company out of San Diego, CA. On the Loss prevention side, we are headed by a former USMC Master Gunny Sergeant . . . and we're always looking to hire veterans and prior service individuals.

I am currently working in the main office, however, we have operations through out the San Diego County and in the greater Los Angeles area.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Happy Birthday Sarge

Have a great day.

All the best!

Yes, definitely! Enjoy your day and all the bst wishes! Luck, Health, and each day something to laugh!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Happy Birthday Sarge, may you have many more!
    Ta Muchly

Hey, somebody dragged out this old thread and dusted it off again!

My birthday fell on a Saturday this year, and it also happened to be the same day as an SCA Halloween event. I spent the day defending stuffed sheep from Ork attacks. Good times...

Took my physical fitness test earlier this month and maxed out my scores for running, situps, and pushups. So, how about the rest of you? Gotten any better at pushups? I don't believe you! Prove it, maggots!
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Other than playing Starship Troopers RPG at the weekend.. no I am not more physically fit hehe

Sounds like you had a good day, best way!
    Ta Muchly

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Bah! I think the ol' Sarge needs to prove it to us, first!

Drop and give me 10 per year!

(heh, that'll keep him busy for a while... )

Happy birthday, my friend. And thanks for continuing to wear the uniform for the rest of us!
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Happy Birthday, maggot! And I mean that in the best, tastiest Ferengi way possible.

Cheers mate!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidator Queeg View Post
    Happy Birthday, maggot! And I mean that in the best, tastiest Ferengi way possible.

Cheers mate!

LQ
    LQ, you may hereby consider yourself permanently demoted to the rank of tube grub.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Happy Brithday, Sarge!

Happy Birthday Sarge! Not heard a lot from you lately, hopefully you are well
    Ta Muchly

Thanks, guys. No, I haven't been around much lately. I don't seem to find much game time since I put in for retirement. I expect to be out by June. Unless something drastic happens, I'm done with combat tours.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

YEAH! Enjoy what time you have left short-timer, you'll find yourself missing these days down the road of life.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"