Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ROMULAN SHIP RECOGNITION MANUAL Update

Update: Some really good cashew chicken last night, with cold rolls. Bit fancier (read: expensive) than I was expecting, but quite good.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I like TFVanguard am a big Romulan Fan. Any idea when the SRM for them will be out? I have not had the chance to play Space Dock but I like what I see. I am going to have my daughter download the Dominion war source book for me, it get about 50 % then kicks out. I have dial up and it SUX!

Glad we could be of service Will.

Tatterdemalion, other than dinner how are things going with this project? I have rediscovered the Rihannsu font on my computer if that will be of any help.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Glad we could be of service Will.

Tatterdemalion, other than dinner how are things going with this project? I have rediscovered the Rihannsu font on my computer if that will be of any help.
    Non-edible updates very soon. Can I get a drumroll?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

dun-dun DA DA DA DA DA DA dun-dun DA da...

Trek Style
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I had rice and a roti today. It was ok.

At this point, I'm waiting as much as anyone, so I'm gonna look into other methods of distribution for the moment.

Does this mean that you have tried to send anything to me? Because if that is the case, I haven't received anything.

romulan ship recognition manual update

awsome book!!!!!, love all the srm's yuo have done.