Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ROMULAN SHIP RECOGNITION MANUAL Update

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard
    I'm beginning to think this is just a dead project already.
    And, as a Romulan fan.. it burns me! BURNS!

I comfort myself with the knowledge that you're out there working on those Federation manuals.

First "more ships! MORE SHIPS!!!" of Two
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Quote Originally Posted by First of Two
    I comfort myself with the knowledge that you're out there working on those Federation manuals.

First "more ships! MORE SHIPS!!!" of Two
    As soon as I get an answer to 'why do the construction guides for TOS universally SUCK' ...

Actually, no, I'm going to do one or two more tonight... and then figure out how to stat them for game play.

At this rate, though, I'm seriously considering making my own game... oy.

Why is Spacedock so hostile to the TOS and movie eras, anyway?

A Small Blue World at the end of one of the Spiral Arms of the Milky Way Galaxy.
    *Bump*

Any News?

Sundowner

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    "Shall I goto 'Red Alert' sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb."
    Kryten, Red Dwarf
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Sundowner

"Sure, it will probably explode. But at least I won't be in it, on it, or near it."

Nope, no change.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Almost had an heart attack
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate

If the only thing that is missing is the layout I think I can help... I'm pretty good with InDesign. And I have some free time. Clearly I can't promise anything until I know what the situation, but I think I can do at least a semi-decent layout (on the level of the TOS one)

--- bye

Well, don was doing the layout last i heard...

I don't think Don is going to be doing the layout. He shut down Trek-RPG.net because he had to many things going on and one of them was was the working on Trek stuff. I think Don said that before he decided to take a break. When did Don say he was going to work on the layout? I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GARY ENSMINGER
    I don't think Don is going to be doing the layout. He shut down Trek-RPG.net because he had to many things going on and one of them was was the working on Trek stuff. I think Don said that before he decided to take a break. When did Don say he was going to work on the layout? I could be wrong.
    Earlier in this thread, i believe... he mentioned he was working on a Romulan SRM.

I suppose i could start working on it again. However, the original InDesign files aren't anywhere I know of, so someone would have to furnish me with a copy of the original pdf sent around.

Ahh, we've been playing pass the buck on this for what, 2 or 3 years now. I'm finding the whole thing both frustrating and hilarious at the same time. If it weren't for the whole Spacedock being free fan built material I think we would have all been fired.

Now as for the original document, I have a copy of the pre-edited version only.
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Ahh, we've been playing pass the buck on this for what, 2 or 3 years now. I'm finding the whole thing both frustrating and hilarious at the same time. If it weren't for the whole Spacedock being free fan built material I think we would have all been fired.

Now as for the original document, I have a copy of the pre-edited version only.
    Well, that's the thing, it never was edited :P Does it have fancy borders?

The initial delay in editing was simply that Steve had Hero stuff to do... and then, by the time it got back to me, I.. um... cared about school a bit more i'm going to try and track down the original file, if i can, but i've switched computers since i've worked on it originally and i simply don't know where i put it.

Well, that's the thing, it never was edited :P Does it have fancy borders?
    What do you mean with the "edited"? Was it spell-checked / consistency checked or not? Is the graphical part the only thing missing or perhaps the ships weren't even checked?

--- bye

The version I have is pre-proof-read, no spell checking, un-checked math etc...
    Phoenix...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    The version I have is pre-proof-read, no spell checking, un-checked math etc...
    I'm just looking for a copy of the original pdf steve send out, so that I could try and copy/reconstruct the backround... with that a copy of the old KSRM i could probably figure out what the type sets where supposed to be like, too. Here, email me a copy at madmanofprague at gmail .

Damn... that's not the layed-out one. Hrmm...

i recall steve sending around a version with a border, that's the one i'm looking for... anyone know anything about that?