Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: ROMULAN SHIP RECOGNITION MANUAL Update

A Small Blue World at the end of one of the Spiral Arms of the Milky Way Galaxy.
    Nope, not here, sorry, i offered Steve to help a while back but you guys offered Being a novice at this stuff i stepped back, would love to see the file though, for ideas if nothing else.

Hope someone has the one you're looking for.
    Last edited by Sundowner; 03-02-2006 at 06:22 AM.
    Sundowner

"Sure, it will probably explode. But at least I won't be in it, on it, or near it."

Well C. Huth, when you asked for the "Original" I thought you ment the original document.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Well C. Huth, when you asked for the "Original" I thought you ment the original document.
    yeah, didn't know how many were floating around, or even if steve distributed the one with layout stuff, as it was kinda big (for the time). it's been ages...

So in the end who is working on it?
    My offer is still valid. If someone gives me a reasonably correct PDF or anything else I can make the layout.

--- bye

Same here.
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate

Give it to them both! We can have a race/contest!

Winner gets... um... I don't actually have anything. I'll think of something!
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Does this document even exist? We've been idling around on it for a long, long time now...

I emailed it to steve. no idea if he still has it, or if it was actually distributed. i no longer use the email i talked to him with at that time.

Arrg. So I found the old klingon srm master document...

Well that's closer, but not quite on target
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

I'm not a fan of Spacedock, so I'm leaving myself out.. but, why not someone just do this themselves as an Icon resource? I mean, there's only five Romulan ships that are 'canon' anyway...

Well that's closer, but not quite on target
    Well, it gives me hope, 'cause I now have proof that some stuff from the computer I did those on still exists.

And, if i get the fonts working right, I should be able to figure out what the text styles were supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard
    I'm not a fan of Spacedock, so I'm leaving myself out.. but, why not someone just do this themselves as an Icon resource? I mean, there's only five Romulan ships that are 'canon' anyway...
    True, but we've added several new designs, 7 of which came out of the ICON Romulan Box Set. Also the conversion from SD to ICON is silly simple as one is just the extension of the other within the same rules set.

As far as building our own SRM, Thia has rekindled her project "Neither Ship, Nor Station: Space Lifeforms and Living Ships" after a horrible round of battles with viruses.
    Phoenix...

True, but we've added several new designs, 7 of which came out of the ICON Romulan Box Set. Also the conversion from SD to ICON is silly simple as one is just the extension of the other within the same rules set.

As far as building our own SRM, Thia has rekindled her project "Neither Ship, Nor Station: Space Lifeforms and Living Ships" after a horrible round of battles with viruses.
    The SRM has 23 romulan vessels and 4 threat/ally vessels.

"The SRM has 23 romulan vessels and 4 threat/ally vessels."
    And it will probably come out the same day of Duke Nukem Forever :-)
    Can I ask the status?