Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Really useless topic!

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    200 posts? Bah! Youngster.

Practices his verbose member secret handshake.
    There, and I even registered before him

Terrible! When will this younger generation learn??
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Originally posted by JonA
    Enters, places Sea Tyger in his wheelchair and pushes him out. "Come on old timer - time for your medication."

All right....gol durn whippersnappers....Hey, slow down, Lee Petty! Are you tryin' to get me killed?

Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Shoudn't that be AJ Foyt?

Secret handshake recieved...

The rooster crows and midnight.

It is a cold day for pontooning.

AJ Foyt for you furiner CART-types mebee... Lee Petty is the father of the gods in NASCAR...real American racing, boy! I remember back in 1953, my brothers and I were at the dirt track drinkin' lemonade...

Editor's Note: Please don't mistake my humor here for anything but an act. I am not a 'neck. I don't drink Coors Light, sitting in my rusted Chevy pick up that's up on blocks in my front yard, lamenting on how my dog got run over last week. My wife didn't leave me, and the bank isn't foreclosing on my farm loan.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    AJ Foyt for you furiner CART-types mebee... Lee Petty is the father of the gods in NASCAR...real American racing, boy! I remember back in 1953, my brothers and I were at the dirt track drinkin' lemonade...

Editor's Note: Please don't mistake my humor here for anything but an act. I am not a 'neck. I don't drink Coors Light, sitting in my rusted Chevy pick up that's up on blocks in my front yard, lamenting on how my dog got run over last week. My wife didn't leave me, and the bank isn't foreclosing on my farm loan.
    I don't know, Tyger. You sound pretty convincing. Maybe you're a closet redneck. Wait. Everyone knows a REAL redneck drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. (Uh-oh. Maybe I'm a closet redneck)
    tmutant

Founder of the Evil Gamemasters Support Group. No, Really.

Inner Circle? The inner circle begins at 4000.

Yesss... 4000, as long as you registered before December 31st, 2000!

And only if your middle initial is "C".

Never mind phillistines who say otherwise.

This thread is becoming really, really weird.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

This thread is becoming really, really weird. [/B]
    When was it not weird?

Originally posted by ben hur
    When was it not weird?

Why are we whispering?
    Davy Jones

-- The Wizard of Oz

Is this better?

*plays the accordion*
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Wink

Originally posted by BouncyCaitian
    *plays the accordion*
    "A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't"
    Oscar Wilde.
    “Maintain the mystery, and don't try to think unthinkabilities...”
    Iain M Banks, 2003, on the Art of writing good SF.

How about a Finnish fiddle?

And by the way, we were whispering because is, you know, appropriate to Inner Circle-ish talk

Oh, my Fuchsia hat arrived this morning. Now I´m lacking only the secret codes to enter the Sanctum of the Inner Circle. 4000 posts, eh? Doesn´t look that far. Especially if this thread goes on!

Exclamation

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Hey, aside from the 4000 posts, I'm completely qualified for the inner circle! Middle initial and everything!

Caitian, you know what perfect pitch is? No, it's when you throw an accordion into the dumpster without hitting the sides.

Did you hear about the guy who left an accordion in his car? Somebody broke into the car and left another accordion there.

Hang in there, Cap'n N. You may yet become verbose.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1