Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really useless topic!

Talking Really useless topic!

Hey, check it out! I finally hit 200 posts and made it to "Contributing Member"! Yay me!

Move along now, nothing to see here... I told ya this was a rather useless topic!
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

Welcome to the inner circle. You will soon be mailed the URL of the real site as well as your new user name and password.

Your new member options are:
    • bad spelling generator: twist around letters of new members' posts with a mouse click
    • log out/end session of new members (very funny when they are writing long posts)
    • delete new members' posts
    • protection from all the above
    • free access to Area 51
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

Welcome to the Matrix, Captain.

Y´know, that explains a lotta things

So, do I get an ID card and invitations to the yearly bash of the Inner Circle? Do I get a special hat or something?
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>

Originally posted by Captain Novaes
    Y´know, that explains a lotta things

So, do I get an ID card and invitations to the yearly bash of the Inner Circle? Do I get a special hat or something?
    It's in the post.
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Strange...I never received any info about this...

Of course, that'd explain a lot!

Greg

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster
    Last edited by Liz Not Beth; 11-19-2003 at 10:15 AM.

Originally posted by Liz Not Beth
    As for your hat, you got a choice of colors, Mellon, Pink or Fushia.
    Huh? Things have changed a lot it seems. They never gave me a choice, they just sent me a puce-colored hat. What a rip-off.

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

And for a taster just click on the WWW link at the bottom of Liz's posts!

Then breath.

Count to ten.

Then flood Styro for being a jammy git!

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Originally posted by Liz Not Beth
    Don't think this makes you immune to stomps, smites, lightening-blasts or quantum electrowedgies... Best not to get too cocky.

As for your hat, you got a choice of colors, Mellon, Pink or Fushia.
    Hmmmmmmm... I think I´ll go with fuchsia...

And by the way, Liz, dear, it´s spelled "ligthning" ;-)

:Captain Novaes braces for his first smite ever:

Originally posted by Captain Novaes
    And by the way, Liz, dear, it´s spelled "ligthning" ;-)

:Captain Novaes braces for his first smite ever:

Er.....

Don't you mean it's spelt lightning (not ligthning as you've spelt it).

If you're gonna correct someones spelling make sure you spell the word in question right too.

As for having the audacity for even correcting The IBG and calling her "dear" - well you're very brave and some would say foolish.

I myself have an ELECTROSMITE SHIELD!

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Originally posted by JonA
    Er.....

Don't you mean it's spelt lightning (not ligthning as you've spelt it).
    Shhhhh! JonA! You´re ruining my plan!!

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    200 posts? Bah! Youngster.

Practices his verbose member secret handshake.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    200 posts? Bah! Youngster.

Practices his verbose member secret handshake.
    Enters, places Sea Tyger in his wheelchair and pushes him out. "Come on old timer - time for your medication."

Yours,

The Office Gremlins