Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is STRPG Worth Getting?

Originally posted by Tobian
    Well just because they won't get them in for you doesn't mean they are bad
    I never said they were bad, just duds :P There is a difference, I'll probly go to one of the bigger cities near by (an hours drive) to get it.

Re: Re: Re: You're pretty lucky

Originally posted by P'l
    I have been instructed by my girlfriend (who also plays RPGs, including decipher ST) to state: "aahhhhh".
    And point out that would be an "aahhhhh", not a "aahhhhh".
    Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. English is not my mother tongue - I wasn't sure "eloquently" was even spelled right.

But thanks for the "ahhhhhhhhhh" anyway

Re: You're pretty lucky

Originally posted by 7 of 11
    You should be grateful to have a girlfriend that RPGs! I applaud you for your contining effort to bring girls into the RPG world but breaking up with someone over dice! That's awful! Anywho, yes we enjoy the starship battles so much we have 1 every other session or we just have the 4 of us grab a ship and have a ship 2 ship battle because it's so fun! There's nothing like it on the market right now. If you always imagined Star Trek could be better..... Here's your chance. Good luck and good fortune to ya!

7 of 11
    Amanda (wifey of gamer)
    Girls in roleplay, lets see the new group i just start with LotR System, out of 6 players 4 of them are female. Feels bloody weird. But then again makes a change from the usual group of males in a darkern room.

Re: Re: Re: Re: You're pretty lucky

Originally posted by Jorik
    Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. English is not my mother tongue - I wasn't sure "eloquently" was even spelled right.

But thanks for the "ahhhhhhhhhh" anyway
    Not mine either, which is probably why I noticed

And I think you got eloquently right

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" to use a quote from National Lampoon's Doon
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

and here I thought the people here were (relatively) mature...

Originally posted by TheAntisocial
    and here I thought the people here were (relatively) mature...
    I guess it depends on how you define "relatively", then
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Talking

TheAntisocial

Acutally, we are mature. We've just not had our sense of humor surgically removed.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

After playing this game for 9 months and wit was worth every penny.
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. -- Mark Twain