Page 233 of 246 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3681

Thread: Be a winner!

I shut down the holodeck program that gives you the dream that you might be in the lead.

And that means I win.
    "We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity."

Why use a holodeck when you have a Gate of Oneirology or the Shining Trapezohedron? Pfft, still winning.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Have I been so out of it that I have failed to continue my winning thread. I guess I have. Well in the words of the once defeated General, and future accepter of the defeated . . . I have returned! To Win!

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Hey look! The park named after your general is melting in the dark, all the sweet green icing flowing down! Someone left your cake out in the rain... oh wow, are you okay? It's just a cake, no worries. What's that? You'll never have that recipe again? Didn't you save it on your computer? Geez, I can see you're really upset about this! Here, have some melty cake to wash down all that Valium.

*steals the win while you have a nervous breakdown as a result of losing the fruits of your labor, you poor bloke*

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

Post . . . I win.

Game, set, match!

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

*Smites JALU3 John McKenroe style with his racket*

Nah...I win.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

*tells John McEnroe that Bouncy misspelled his name, watches McEnroe demonstrate a proper smiting, thanks McEnroe and ushers him off to his next endorsement deal*

Egads, I do believe I'm winning!

Wins yet again

:jigs:

All good things must come to an end...

...I declare the end to this thread.

Jalu3 nearly succeed in winning it but just nearly. He achieved an honorable second place.

Just behind ME

Winning!

You mean he showed, behind your place and my WIN!!!

you know this is futile as long as people forget about this thread, I shall be the last one to post . . . and I shall continueto have one for the longer period of time . . . look at the record . . . I did win, and I will win again . . . like how I am winning now!

You neglected one thing, JALU... the fact that, as a moderator, I could use my powers for evil and close this thread immediately upon winning. In fact, I could completely excise all clues that anyone else ever won. But it's much more fun toying with you all...

Winning!!!

Well . . . believe it or not, I will still be here regardles . . . and then save this thread and repost it to show how you used your powers . . . for personal gain . . .

Well either way. Happy Easter . . . enjoy the spring, which is now 3 days old . . . and enjoy me winning!

I'll celebrate International Death To Peeps™ Day instead... and me winning!

Posting . . . winning . . . happy easter.
    Anyone up for starting a ST:Online guild when it comes out? Get our own Squadron established and organized?

I say if we do we name our in honor of 15th DESRON