Page 234 of 246 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3681

Thread: Be a winner!

*points out window* Oh look, Spring.

*cleverly snatches win while you look*

Winning!!!
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Who needs spring, when one can have snow on Easter! Yes, that's right: It's snowing in march in good ol' germany. If that doesn't entitle me to the win, I don't know what will

So: Winning!

BTW is JonA still around? If so: Look what you've done

Your victory must perforce be short-lived, as I am winning!

Go me!
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

All your wins belong to me!

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3=
    All your wins belong to me!
    An imperfect iteration of the idiom... you left out the vital -are-, and wins should be singular. "All your win are belong to me" would be more correct. And having thus pwned you, where this internet meme is concerned, I can safely say that I am...

Winning!!!

How are you gentlemen!!

All your memes are belong to me.

And this thread.

I set you up the bomb.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

Win.
    "We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity."

Tsk. Once again, an imperfect iteration. Base, not bases. Meme, not memes.

Grammatically incorrect (again) for the win!!!

Well . . . regardless . . . posting and winning.

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Nyet, no longer... because I am!

Winning!!!

Hindi, casa si ng manalo!

No matter the language, still winning!

Today's Fool's Day: Meaning that at least on this day, this nice community should let me have my win for at least a day

WINNING!

As we are all April Fools, I proclaim myself as not only a winner, but the King of Fools!

Win!
    "We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity."

All hail the King!

NOT. Ha ha, April Fool!

Winning!!!

Can't fool the King of Fools!

Win!