Page 222 of 246 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3681

Thread: Be a winner!

I don't care if you attempt to insult me. I am still here, still posting, and thus . . . still winning.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I was talking about ME.

*SIGH*

Brain the size of a planet, and I still can't communicate accurately over "teh internets..."

"It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

still not going to have you post the last post

It appears that both of use are like the character above. We two have been the only ones posting in this thread for quite sometime.

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3
    It appears that both of use are like the character above. We two have been the only ones posting in this thread for quite sometime.
    True.

Join me. Together we shall rule this thread as...

erm...

well, you're a decade younger, so you'll have to be the apprentice.

Plus I'm already "First."
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Sure, I'll keep posting with you, so we can continue to bicker regardings who is 'winning'. However, just don't replace yourself with that one kid from the Prequals.

Yah that was BS!

As Chris Rock said, be that internal feeble old white man that we all seek to be . . . hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ineti
    I don't expect this thread to do real well.
    MY CREATURE IS STILL ALIVE!!!

I win!

I am also back after a very long vacation.
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Welcome back. But I have been winning for a while . . . and I won't back down.

So prepare for some posting

I ain't got TIME to win!

But I have time to be Governor, and win:

This just in: I've found the time to be Emperor. Emperor trumps governor.

I just made the 'views' counter turn over to exactly 18.000 views for this thread.

Therefore I win

Counters are irrelevant.

Plus, you have no dueling picture.

So I get three trophies!

You all keep trying to fool yourselves.

That guy was never a real emperor, and the counter is irrelevent to this fun little endeavor that we have going here.

Therefore I shall continue to win.

But just for fun, here is a random picture:

Seriously...

When did this thing turn into a comic battle?!

One must put an end to this.

I shall win (at least until Server Maintanance on May 13th)

I think not!

You shall not pass!