Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Super Heroes RPG

Post Marvel Super Heroes RPG

I'm looking to start up an on-line game or two using the Marvel Super Heroes RPG rules by TSR. I have never played these rules myself, but would like to give it a shot. If I can find someone interested with experience, that would be great. Otherwise, I will take a stab at running a game myself. Anyone who is interested, whether or not they have played it before, should e-mail me at tfanchi@zdnetmail.com or post here. Thanks!

I'd be interested in playing if using the 1st edition rules (I don't have the SAGA ones).

Please feel free to ask any questions you have. The Advanced rules work great right out of the box with only a couple of tweaks, but nothing too extreme.

I would be very happy to help you in any way that I can

------------------
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Visit Star Trek:Lexington at;
    http://www.usslexington.net
    =-=-=-=-=-=

Teach me not to check the Game Finder.

My schedule has just changed, so I wouldn't be able to play.

But, like Captain Z, I've been GMing MSH for a long darn time, and if he can't come up with an answer, I can.

Alex

Lightbulb

Another big MSH from the old days here too. Post any questions in the General area and I'd be happy to help.

------------------

Wink

What can i say other than "me too."

------------------
    Jesus saves.. and takes half damage.

Glad to hear you are interested. As I mentioned, I've never played with the rules. I don't even own any books. However, I did find several books on-line in pdf form at http://www.rabunda.com/~super/dir.ph...les/index.html that I have been looking at. If you are familiar with a particular set of rules and would be willing to GM with them, that would be great. Otherwise, I would run the game using the rules I've found on-line because I don't have the money to spend on a book (even if I could find it).

Allthough I have no time to play I would like to offer any help I can give you as I have been running MSH since about 1986 or so.

------------------
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    =-=-=-=-=-=

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that.

When are you planing on starting and what is the campaign tone? I may be willing to make time to play in a game.

------------------
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    =-=-=-=-=-=

We'll start the game when we pick up a few more players. Right now I've only found one person interested in playing. We haven't decided on the specifics yet, so any preferences you have can probably be included. It's my hope that we could play several games, covering the most popular Marvel characters. My favorites are the X-Men and Spidey. There is also an idea circulating about creating a "New Avengers" team of generated characters.

I for one would only be interested in playing original characters...just a personal preference there.

Let me know and if I have the time I will gladly give it a try

------------------
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    =-=-=-=-=-=

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AdmiralACF:
    We'll start the game when we pick up a few more players. Right now I've only found one person interested in playing. We haven't decided on the specifics yet, so any preferences you have can probably be included. It's my hope that we could play several games, covering the most popular Marvel characters. My favorites are the X-Men and Spidey. There is also an idea circulating about creating a "New Avengers" team of generated characters.</font>
    My favorite has been X-Men, ever since the "Everyone dies" future issue, when they send Kitty back in time, with Wolverine on the cover, getting vaporized by a Sentinal.

I have never played MSH, though I did download the files mentioned herein. Put my name in the "interested" column.

------------------
    ~~~randy~~&gt;

Sawyer, I'm very glad to hear you are interested.

I invite everyone to check out the forum where these games will be held. We will be getting some discussion going as to how to run the games, which games we'll have, etc.

The address is:
    http://pub55.ezboard.com/ftheadmiralsgalaxyfrm7

Please post some of your ideas there, or just leave me a note saying you are interested. Thanks!

>I have never played MSH, though I did download the files mentioned herein. Put my name in the "interested" column.

Me too.