Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On forum Game

I apologize for missing the start date. I still need characters! You know who you are. I am hoping to reschedule to start later this week.

Sorry for the lateness. I have been a bit busy recently and my Internet acess has been a bit reduced, but I'll do my best to send my character before the end of the week.

Sorry again
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Question

So, what spiffy title do we want to give this campaign? Something nice and traditional, albeit boring, like "Star Trek: Outpost 244" or something with a bit of flair like "In the Shadow of Algeron"? I am a firm believer in good campaign titles...
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I am feeling Star Trek: Forgotten

Originally posted by Lt Cmdr Matt
    I am feeling Star Trek: Forgotten
    Beats "Star Trek: Human Occupied Landfill"... cool.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

6. I'd like to participate, but unfortunately I don't know anything about the CODA system. I would either join or start a group here with it, but there's no interest, so it's nigh impossible to do so in real life.

If you don't mind taking a complete newbie under your wing, I'd like to join up.
    Cdr. Aitrus Colso
    USS Philadelphia, FF-6053

<a href="http://www.federationspace-rpg.net">Federation Space</a>
    Where New Legends Are Born

Originally posted by Aitrus Colso
    I'd like to participate, but unfortunately I don't know anything about the CODA system. If you don't mind taking a complete newbie under your wing, I'd like to join up.
    As long as you can handle creating a character in CODA, there is little problem. Still, our august narrator may feel he has sufficient bodies already. You may want to email him directly at the address he provided in the first post of this thread, or send him a private message. If you have a cool character concept to send him, that might increase your odds of getting in.

Originally posted by Aitrus Colso
    I'd like to participate, but unfortunately I don't know anything about the CODA system. I would either join or start a group here with it, but there's no interest, so it's nigh impossible to do so in real life.

If you don't mind taking a complete newbie under your wing, I'd like to join up.
    Sure, yes we do have science positions open. Do you have any instant messengers so maybe I can help you if you need it?

RaconteurX: I am still trying to think of a specific format for the threads, give me a bit more time, but save that vignette.

9. I'm on MSN and AIM

MSN: kivasfajo10@ hotmail
    AIM: AitrusColso
    Cdr. Aitrus Colso

Hey all!

I'd be interested in participating. Is there still room for another player?

I really, really like the idea of a starship junkyard. I just watched Unification (TNG) yesterday and was reminded of how neat that idea is. The possibilities for gaming in such a setting sound very interesting.

My last post to this forum was during the aborted game some time ago, the post-Dominion War starbase game. I was really excited about that game but it fizzled just as it was getting off the ground.

I still have my Bolian Science Officer character from that game. However, if a Science Officer isn't needed, or if a Bolian is a little out of place, I'd be more than happy to make a new character. I'd love to make a Klingon character, or an engineer, or perhaps both?

I look forward to potentially gaming with you.

--Mark

Originally posted by simkn
    Hi Mark... nice to see another "DS12" refugee. Whether there is still space available would be for for our esteemed narrator to decide but, unless Aitrus rectified the situation, we should have Science positions open. I am not certain how well a Bolian would mix with Klingons, but Zak did say that all sensible Alpha and Beta Quadrant species were permitted unless otherwise specified. I would email him directly at the address he provided in his first post.

Originally posted by simkn
    Hey all!

I really, really like the idea of a starship junkyard. I just watched Unification (TNG) yesterday and was reminded of how neat that idea is. The possibilities for gaming in such a setting sound very interesting.

My last post to this forum was during the aborted game some time ago, the post-Dominion War starbase game. I was really excited about that game but it fizzled just as it was getting off the ground.

I still have my Bolian Science Officer character from that game. However, if a Science Officer isn't needed, or if a Bolian is a little out of place, I'd be more than happy to make a new character. I'd love to make a Klingon character, or an engineer, or perhaps both?

I look forward to potentially gaming with you.

--Mark
    Just a quick review on status and miscellaneous house cleaning.

I have final exams(high school) for the next week. I will try and have the game started ASAP(still waiting on a character)...

So far was players as these positions...

CO
    XO
    CEO
    COS
    CSO
    Medical Officer
    Ferengi Station Shop Owner

Anything you choose is alright with me. A bolian science officer would be fine, although I would prefer you to play Operations... if you are tied between Science and Ops. Bolian is not a problem with me. Should be interesting as how he plays out with Klingons.

What in the world is a COS?

14. COS is the Chief of Security

Oh, and LtCdr Matt, I'm sending my character sheet sometime tonight. I used the Character Generator in the CODA games forum to generate it, although I do have the Player's Guide handy to watch it with. If there's any severe change you want done to it, just tell me.
    Cdr. Aitrus Colso

Let me go over some shorthand I use as far as positions...

CO=Commanding Officer
    XO= Executive(First) Officer
    CEO= Chief Engineering Officer
    CSO= Chief Sciences Officer
    COS= Chief of Security
    CMO= Chief Medical Officer

Sorry about the confusion