Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: On forum Game

Three weeks and nary a word. Guess we can consider this one a wash... ah well.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Don't lose confidence, I am just under a very heavy workload right now. I am not trying to makeup excuses, but I am asking for just a little more time, thats all. If not then so be it.

Perhaps we could all start getting in the mood by writing vignettes about our characters' arrival at Starbase 155 prior to assignment (for the Starfleet officers) or preparations at Pheben prior to the arrival of the Starfleet contingent (for the Klingons, and perhaps the Ferengi as well).
    Last edited by RaconteurX; 02-24-2004 at 01:12 AM.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I need to make sure who I have, and who I don't. If everyone, except Raconteur X email me to tell me they ae still interested, that would be much appreciated.

Email: zak@ltcmdrmatt.com

5. I'm still planning on participating, although a bit of a delay wouldn't be totally unwelcome. I'm a little bogged down myself right now, but it should clear up in a week or two.
    Cdr. Aitrus Colso
    USS Philadelphia, FF-6053

<a href="http://www.federationspace-rpg.net">Federation Space</a>
    Where New Legends Are Born

Game has officially started, please go here: http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...&threadid=9805