Thread: BattleStar Galactica (TOS) T-shirts

BattleStar Galactica (TOS) T-shirts

T-Shirt King is selling new t-shirts featuring graphics from the original BattleStar Galactica series. Click here
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

Question

Any chance they'll make a Viper Pilot Jacket as in the Original Series? For Big n' Tall?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Not sure about Big and Tall, but I found this at Battlestar Galactic .ORG

Colonial Warrior Jacket [BG-08]
    Suit up for your next mission in this official Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warrior jacket. Fashioned after the Viper pilot uniforms from the show, this high-quality jacket is actually sturdy for inclement weather or for every day use. Includes collar pins and patch, just like on the show, and is durable enough to last for yahrens and yahrens. Dress properly for your next intergalactic adventure. You'll be properly equipped and make an impression to boot.
    Each jacket is fully lined includes dual inside pockets, perfect for your pyramid deck, cubits and fumarillos.
    [Please specify size S/M/L/XL/XXL on your order form.]
    $249.95

Also available is:

Legendary Commander Cain Jacket [BG-08]
    Includes Battlestar Pegasus collar pins and patch.

Official jacket the Legendary Commander Cain. Each jacket is fully lined includes dual inside pockets. You supply the Riding crop!
    Neck Scarf Sold Seperately.
    [Please specify size S/M/L/XL/XXL on your order form.]
    $299.95

Look on the bright side: being a Cylon costs nearly $5,000!!! With economics like that, the colonies can't help but win.
    Last edited by spyone; 12-14-2003 at 08:01 AM.
    You're a Starfleet Officer. "Weird" is part of the job.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro
    We're hip-deep in alien cod footsoldiers. Define 'weird'.
    (I had this cool borg smiley here, but it was on my site and my isp seems to have eaten my site. )

Save Your Money: BG Catalog Items

BTW, if you didn't know already, the majority of the Colonial Warriors pins are US military pins that you can buy cheaper at the Army/Navy store. For example, the Galactica Viper Pilot pins are the branch insignia for US Army Military Intelligence. The Pegasus pins are US Navy, I believe.
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers