Thread: Taking about Ground Forces, It can be done!

Lightbulb Taking about Ground Forces, It can be done!

I am very happy to annouce that after nearly a full week of being up and running the Ground Forces of the UFP e-group has proven that the topic among those who support the idea of some ground forces in Trek can be accomplished in a professional and respectful manner. I encourage those you who I have previously invited to come on in and see for yourself but hurry postings have been fast and plentiful (nearly 100 postings in a weeks time on topics as diverse as equipment, organization and Planetary assualts.)

The posting have been writen in a detailed and thoughtful manner and point couterpoint traded and everyone showing an open mind and willness to hear the other person out. But membership stands at only 7, I would like to have at least 15 members by this time next week so come on and sign up if you have or have not recieved an invite.

The only conditions is that you a.) accept Ground forces to exist in the Trek universe and B.) are not turned off by people talking about such things as Type IIIC phaser rifles equiped with a Photon Grande launcher. And that C.) you will conduct yourself in a manner which encourages a good debate on various Ground force issues while respecting the opposite positions others have on the same issue and d.) have a desire to reach common ground on that same issue.

Everyone there has showed and honored these unspoken conditions so far, I know you can too. So click here and lets go:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GFOUFP

Eric R Rush
    GFOUFP, Moderator

Eric,
    Just lettin' you know I've subscribed under the name "Lt_Declin" (I think I may have already subscribed to something at Yahoo as "Aldaron", 'cos it kept telling me that name was taken... )

See you there!

------------------
    "May I find you with peace, and leave you with hope."