Thread: Free Babylon 5 game for download

Free Babylon 5 game for download

Okay, I am curently visiting my parents and have therefore been unable to test it, but a free fan-game set in the B5 universe can be downloaded from here. I can't tell if it is good, but they claim on their homepage that the game has the following features:

• original, state-of-the-art rendering engine capturing the atmosphere of the epic universe
    • over a dozen ships and space structures from the show
    • groundbreaking, intriguing and extremely detailed prologue storyline
    • explore different locations including asteroid belts, hyperspace and more
    • ultimate space combat game utilizing plasma and even more dangerous weapons for total destruction

I hope you enjoy it, and let us know what you think of it.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

I get a "No Access Allowed" message when I attempt to visit the Download portion of that directory.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

http://www.firstones.com/

This provides links to all kinds of B5 mods and games, including a Freespace 2 mod, a Freelancer mod, Star Wars Alliance and Star Trek: Armada mods.

I've Found Her (the one designed from the ground-up) is linked here somewhere...
    "Whom do you serve?"
    "The Truth"
    "What is the truth?"
    "That we are one people, with one voice"
    "Will you follow me into fire, will you follow me into dartkness, will you follow me into death?"
    "Yes"
    "Then follow"
    - Dukhat & Delenn, In the Beginning

Talking

the controls are a pain in the ass...but it is fun.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Still only get blank pages or "Page Missing" errors when attempting to access IFH. I'm not using a funky browser, so I have to wonder.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy