Thread: dreaming Trek

Talking

Originally posted by Sjohn:
    What can I say, Kirk was a lucky man.

Erm. Where were you in all this?

Nono. Forget I asked I don't wanna know
    ROFLMAO!

Well, I walked right into that one!

Seriously though, I have Trek-related dreams in the past. The only one I can partially remember though was a weird re-enactment of the TNG episode "Sub Rosa". I was one of the Caldos colonists, Beverley was my aunt, and I was helping Picard & co. figure out why Beverley was acting loopy. I guess you could say I was a "Ghostbuster" of sorts.

LQ

------------------
    "No one controls me. I'm uncontrollable. The only one who can control me is me... and that's just barely possible!" -John Lennon

Back in grad school, I had a dream that I was hanging out with all my friends at by pal Cheryl's trailer, when there was this huge explosion outside. We all rushed outside, and there were Romulan Warbirds cruising slowly overhead and blasting the College. The Rommies started beaming down ground troops, and we were suddenly dressed as TNG officers, and fought them off with phasers and hand cannons. The really weird part was that this dream had a theme song: "The Wanted Man."

Then last year I had a dream that I was a student at Yale who was secretly a Borg.
    Then some guy came around recruiting for the "Skull and Bones" secret society (I had just watched a program on it), knocking on my door and saying "Skull and Bones! Accept or reject?" Except that I said "Assimilate," and injected my nanoprobes into his neck.

I'm strange, but at least they're appropriate dreams for an ArchGeek.

I had one too when i was in college, this was before TNG...

I had just been recruted by Starfleet and was in a transport vehicle with other recruits crossing the Varrazano Narrows bridge to Staten Island. Here was located a Starfleet Transport Station where we were to be beamed to the USS Ares, A Saladin Class Destroyer from the TOS Tech Manual.

Pretty Weird

Karg

[This message has been edited by Karg (edited 02-08-2001).]

Alright, I can't say that I've EVER done it before... but thanks to Cochrane, here... well... I think he planeted the suggestion subconsciously...

I dreamt last night that there was a group of 5 Andorians. Each had a piece of a super-soldier formula implanted in their memories. While they may have been aware they had it, they could not acess it without the proper stimulation.

And they were all being hunted.

Ironically, I can't remember my involvment in it, really. I was sort-of a third-person omniscient observer, although, I think they appeared, here, in my home town, in the present, and since I knew who, or rather _what_ they were, I helped the one that was here. Perhaps they were scattered in time...

That's all. who knew I dream an adventure seed???? I plan on using it. Feel free yourselves.

Robert

this is good.