Thread: Enterprise era

Enterprise era

Hi all,

For my first campaign, my players decided they wanted to play in the Enterprise era, mainly because as non trekkies they'd like to follow a chronogical order and discover the game's background. They are also more excited by limited technologies than "a la Voyager's" over-powered starships. Fine.

But until now Enterprise didn't show a lot about the Federation birth or the history of Trek. Any gamemaster playing in the Enterprise era willing to tell us what his campaigns are about, which choices he made, what are his future plans ? Do you have an NX03 ? I'd like to know how it is going for you.

Another question: we can use denobulans, vulcans and humans in Starfleet crews since they are in the show, but are there other species availables ?

PS: sorry if this is answered in Decipher books, for now I just have the Player's and the Narrator's guides

Well, Volker Maiwald has written an 'Enterprise Sourcebook' that covers the first series. Its for the ICON system rather than CODA, but still well worth a look. It's at http://mitglied.lycos.de/EmperorsArm/st/trek1.html along with some other really good stuff.

Richard

Hello,

I just finished reading it,very helpful. The rest is very good as well, many thanks for the link.

In our now-defunct Phoenix (originally Artemis) campaign, the Crew consisted mainly of Humans, plus a Vulcan Chief Medical Officer, a Centauran Chief Engineer and about thirty faceless Centauran engineering redshirts. Our campaign was set in 2156, five years after the start of Enterprise, just before the outbreak of the Romulan War. We had to create our own Centauran template, as the Starfleet Operations Manual had not been released. You can find our version in the archives here, or you can do a search for "Centauran" using my username to dig up additional details.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy