Thread: Monster Raving Loony Party

Talking Monster Raving Loony Party

http://usloonyparty.tripod.com/

http://www.loonyparty.com/

http://freespace.virgin.net/loony.website/index2.html

I Think this is one political party we all could stand behind. One witha truely perverse sense of humor.

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Bogus political parties ? How about bogus religions ?
    --

DO PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE STRANGE? DO YOU?? ...THEN YOU MAY BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

Are you tired of dragging your butt through the day alongside a bunch of bland normals ? Are you tired of acting stupid so that the normals will think you're one of them ? Tired of all the guilt but none of the sex ?

There is an answer, dear friends: J.R. "Bob" Dobbs and his Church Of The SubGeniusTM

Are U abnormal ? Then you are probably better than most people. Yes, your kind shall triumph in The End Times.

For only $30, you'll receive that card that identifies you as a SubGenius and reserves you a seat on the Space Vessels on X-Day when the X-ists come to destroy the world.

So, don't fry in Hell on Earth along side the Pink Boys, Pull The Wool Over Your Own EyesTM and accept "Bob" into your mind.

Repent! Quit Your Job! Slack Off! Praise "Bob!"

The Church of The SubGenius: Eternal Salvation or triple your money back!

Yours in "Bob" (or mine in "Bob;" He's not picky.)
    The Right Reverend "Chuck" Charlatan (aka Ezri's Toy)
    Buddha of BullDada
    Clench Of The Naked Ninja
    Church of The SubGenius
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

Originally posted by Ezri's Toy
    --

DO PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE STRANGE? DO YOU?? ...THEN YOU MAY BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

Are you tired of dragging your butt through the day alongside a bunch of bland normals ? Are you tired of acting stupid so that the normals will think you're one of them ? Tired of all the guilt but none of the sex ?

There is an answer, dear friends: J.R. "Bob" Dobbs and his Church Of The SubGeniusTM

Are U abnormal ? Then you are probably better than most people. Yes, your kind shall triumph in The End Times.

For only $30, you'll receive that card that identifies you as a SubGenius and reserves you a seat on the Space Vessels on X-Day when the X-ists come to destroy the world.

So, don't fry in Hell on Earth along side the Pink Boys, Pull The Wool Over Your Own EyesTM and accept "Bob" into your mind.

Repent! Quit Your Job! Slack Off! Praise "Bob!"

The Church of The SubGenius: Eternal Salvation or triple your money back!

Yours in "Bob" (or mine in "Bob;" He's not picky.)
    The Right Reverend "Chuck" Charlatan (aka Ezri's Toy)
    Buddha of BullDada
    Clench Of The Naked Ninja
    Church of The SubGenius

Now that is funny. LOL.

Talking

uh...hate to ruin yer day, but in bitrain they have been elected several times to office.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?
    Originally posted by Ezri's Toy
    They're all bogus. We're the only ones that're honest about it.

High Priest Bigjon, Clench of Pandora's Ham

(Not quite Mundanely known as Cybrludite)
    "If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper

Uhm yeah I am affraid to admit it but yes here in the UK we do indeed have a monster raving looney party - it's absolutelly real!

However i also beleive that '"Screaming" Lord Such died recently, so generally they have not been in the news so much latelly, as he was their main proponent.
    Ta Muchly

Originally posted by Tobian
    Uhm yeah I am affraid to admit it but yes here in the UK we do indeed have a monster raving looney party - it's absolutelly real!

However i also beleive that '"Screaming" Lord Such died recently, so generally they have not been in the news so much latelly, as he was their main proponent.
    Which was a crying shame because although the party was meant as joke "Screaming" Lord Such actually did a sizeable amount of work for small charities.
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Originally posted by Cybrludite

In regards to religions:

They're all bogus. We're the only ones that're honest about it.
    Can't really know that until you've practiced them all. Better get started. Besides, after all is said and done, SubGenii have to believe everything anyway.

In all seriousness, I'm not an atheist but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the joke. (And, yes, I have paid my $30 to "Bob" and am a card-carrying SubGenius.)

Cheers!

"Without the voice of reason, every faith is its own curse." -Sting
    "The American Eagle needs both a right wing and a left wing in order to fly."
    -paraphrase of Bill Moyers

I am the High Communicant of the Church of Hugo, the Great Eternal Platypus. My voice is his voice, his glory speaks through me.

But we in the US already have a Monster Raving Loony candidate. Didn't you hear his speech?

"...and Arizona! And Oregon! BREAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Why even bother? All political parties are merely mouthpieces for the Illuminti. Don't want world government? Too late ... it's already here!!! <eg>

The Illuminati -- someone you trust is one of us!

Isn't this bordering on the political?
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

The sad thing is that all the major political parties are much more of a joke than the Loonies...
    "That might have been the biggest mistake of my life..."

"It is unlikely. I predict there is scope for even greater mistakes in the future given your obvious talent for them."

Vila and Orac, Blake's Seven