Thread: Ship List Question

Question Ship List Question

Hello all.

From where I am currently living, I cannot obtain any of the 'official' LUG Trek book publications. And since I do not play any of the RPG's, it wouldn't really be all that prudent to buy them.

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor. In my nerdish-fanboy-obsessiveness to document every single Starfleet Ship that has been mentioned in something sanctioned by Paramount pictures, I haven't been able to get any LUG ships.

If someone had the time, or the patience or generosity to list all of the ships in only those officialy sanctioned LUGTrek publications, I would be forever indebted to you.

Thank you very Much,
    Jim Stock.

Jim.

In central London. Both the Orcs head (off Tottenham Court Road) and Forbidden Planet (off Oxford Street) still hold many LUG products...

Can you tell Im a regular London visitor...

But if all your after is the ships, then go to the TrekRPG website and download Spacedock and the Ship Recognition Manual, volume 1. Obtainable through the Computer Core.

Inside you'll find all the Federation starships you need and rules to use them and build your own... Plus a smattering of extra ships of other species...

No pictures though unfortunatly...

------------------
    Dan.

"A couple of thoughts from a random mind!"

Lightbulb

You might also try Leisure Games in Finchley. They had pretty much all of the LUG stuff last time I was there.

The Price of Freedom has the Federation
    ships in it.

------------------
    Greg

"Calm may work for Locutus of Borg here, but I'm freaked and intend to stay that way."