Thread: The Hall of Fire, Issue #3

The Hall of Fire, Issue #3

Yes, I know it's only been a couple weeks since the publication of Issue #2, but we had an overflow of stuff to put in, we decided to get February's issue out the door back on our original schedule.

In this issue you will find the promised Doug Burke interview, part 1 of 3 of the Realm of Rohan fan-made supplement, a new take on a old enemy, more optional rules for healing, and <b>much</b> more!

The webzine's website is: The Hall of Fire Home

Fortunately or unfortunately, the size of this issue is too big to fit on this site so it will only be available at the zine's home site (and any other site that can allow d/l's of 1.7 MB or greater who offer to sponsor the issue) such as my CODA RPG Tools website.

Again, thank you for your interest and support

GandalfOfBorg

Hello
    J cannot open the page properly. Can You please give me adress from which J would download zine directly.

There are two links listed in the original post from where you can get the issue.

Woohoo!

Keep it up, GandalfOfBorg...Hall of Fire is one of my favourite downloards, and one of the rare .pdfs that gets printed up, in full colour, and put into plastic-sleeve binders by yours truly...up there with Spacedock and the LOTR compendium.

Excellent publication!
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Brandir has been really kind to us in out efforts to make the Hall if Fire available to each of you!

His website Unfinished Tales will now host each months NEW release of our webzine.

For back issues, you will still need to go to the Hall of Fire Homepage (or to GoB's yahoo rpgtools site), but you can now be sure to get your HOF copy monthly without delay.

We have had a number of offers to mirror our zine and we would like to extend our thanks to each of you as well.

Some other sites that you will find our webzine are:

Valinor (although I do not think this site has been updated)
    See below

And of course, depending on file size, you will be able to find it on this forum.

Thanks again for the support!

HOF Staff
    Last edited by Tomcat; 02-09-2004 at 09:42 AM.

Here is one more mirror site.

http://www.dubwave.dial.pipex.com/files/hof/

Once again, thanks everyone for you support!

HOF Staff

Thanks Aldaron and to all of you who have supported the webzine the past few months by submitting your items for publication; it truly has been a labour of love for all of us and those to come are be no different

GOB

Again, another (actual mirror) mirror site for our web page.

If you cannot get any info from our direct website, feel free to go here.

This, I believe, will be the last of my postings

http://members.pundak.co.il/halloffire

Well, my face is read on this one. I cannot believe I let two issues slip by without posting them.

Anyhow, they are up on Valinor now.
    <a href="http://sauron.misled.us">Valinor</a> Webmaster