Thread: Prime Directive: what do you use with it?

Prime Directive: what do you use with it?

examples:

GURPS Traveller/Transhuman Space
    Blue Planet
    Star Ace
    Mechanoids
    Decipher Star Trek

thx for reading

byebye

When I ran GPD, I used classic Prime Directive supplements for setting and adventure material. I supplemented the rules information with the UltraTech books and used the full psionics of GURPS Psionics. Compendium I helped me with some interesting character details. I relied on previously published Prime Directive adventures, so other setting books really didn't figure into it. Now that I've broken free from reliance on previously published adventures, that may change.

When I ran Prime Directive (the first edition not GPD) I used the Star Trek Encylopedia and tons of FASA material

If I were to do it now, I would not use PD at all but Decipher instead and just steal the Prime Team idea (which I always loved)

GURPS Traveller: Interstellar Wars meshes nicely with GURPS Prime Directive - both are GURPS 4e games.

I use GURPS PD as a sort of Mirror-Universe sourcebook with my LUG ICON campaign.

I use all other Trek materials, RPG or not, with the Coda system.

As for Prime Directive, the Free RPG module Temple on Terrilek Prime fit nicely into the campaign, and I extrapolated a "prequel" adventure from the flavor text regarding a hostage crisis on Roon that I got the impression was detailed in another PD product.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?