Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-Middle Earth games...

I've actually been toying with the idea of doing a pirate themed game using the Coda rules...unfortunately, my group is tough to get together, and so we are stuck playing CoC one shots every couple of months...

I have had the idea to do it the other way arround: I wanted to try using a d20 campaign box set 'Ruins of the Dragonlord' by Mongoose, but that has not happend so far, as my group didn't survive character creation back then

Applying the CODA BSR to the World of Elric of Melnibone

I have always been a fan of the Dark Fantasy World of Elric of Melnibone as written by Michael Moorcock. I acutally have the 1st edition Stormbringer rules thru the 6th edition in hard copies. I feel as if the CODA BSR fits the ambience and mood of the Saga better.
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA

I actually love the Stormbringer d100 gaming system man! I have 4th edition which I think was the best they did. After years of running about Elric's Earth, I expanded my game into the realm of Greyhawk and tied some mechanics from D&D (i.e. spells and monsters).

Anyway, let me know how using the BSR with Elric works out.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    I actually love the Stormbringer d100 gaming system man! I have 4th edition which I think was the best they did. After years of running about Elric's Earth, I expanded my game into the realm of Greyhawk and tied some mechanics from D&D (i.e. spells and monsters).

Anyway, let me know how using the BSR with Elric works out.

Tomcat
    I will I think the magic system of CODA as a hybrid with the Elric/Stormbringer will turn out quite fabulous>
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA