Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reliant's Character Generator

Greetings again all
    I am continuing to Update the Generator. I have added several races, most of which came from the site here. Have added the Efrosians, Caitiana, Cairn, Benzite and the Romulans as well. I have also updated the Early life to include everything from the Players Guide pretty much. Am working on updating the Cadet Cruises to include packages from the Core book & the Players guide. Also fixed a couple of random skill bugs I found. Anyone wanting a copy feel free to e-mail me.
    Larry Thank you for your help too. The program is great.

------------------
    Captain Darkbane
    U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709
    "Set Phasers to Stun? who's idea was that? {resets phaser to disrupt} Romulans are tough... They can take it!

AslanC Guest

When you feel the version is ready for mass consumption, I would love to host it on my webs site as I have for Larry's version. The more the merrier I say

------------------
    Aslan Collas
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Visit Earth Alpha Online;
    http://members.xoom.com/Aslan_Collas/
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Uh,this may make me sound like a blatant newbie but how do you add to it? i mean does anyone have an example txt file they can send me?

Utterly CoNfUsEd as usual hehe

AslanC Guest

Man is my face red, I just realized I had linked up my Marvel Super Heroes RPG page instead of my LUG-Trek Page. So here is the proper signature...sorry for the confusion.

------------------
    Aslan Collas
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Star Trek:Strange New Worlds;
    http://www.geocities.com/aslan_collas/
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Has anyone made a TOS-specific version of a character generator?